Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Parents should be dropping off students at the east gate on Taylor Road. Parents must avoid using the west gate, as not to interfere with bus arrivals and departures. Student drop off is never permitted on Clyde Morris Blvd.
The student parking lot is accessible via Clyde Morris Blvd and is entry only in the morning and exit only in the afternoons.
Please drive safely!
Be sure to follow these safety tips when travelling near schools.
- Yield to pedestrians in crosswalks. This means stopping when necessary to let a pedestrian cross.
- Drivers may not pass other drivers stopped at a crosswalk.
- Drivers must yield even if there are no pavement markings at the crossing.
The main gate entrance is the only entrance available between 8:30-3:30 daily. To come on campus you must check in at the front gate and proceed to the main office. Be sure to have an ID with you.
For events and trainings when school is not in session, you are able to enter the front parking lot from Taylor Road and the student parking lot from Clyde Morris Blvd.
Directions to Campus
- Take I-95 to Exit 256
- Go east on 421 [Dunlawton Avenue]
- Take a right at the first traffic light - Taylor Road
- Follow Taylor Road about 3/4 mile
- Spruce Creek High School is on the corner of Taylor Road and Clyde Morris Blvd [CR 483]
- Our address is 801 Taylor Road