Skip To Main Content

New Student Registration

Welcome to Spruce Creek High School!

Please contact our registrar, Tammy Young, at with all questions regarding enrollments, withdraws and transcripts. To ensure we have enough time to register your child, REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please don’t come to the school until you have a day and time set.


Click HERE to view the Program of Studies to see the programs and classes available.


Enrolling New Students:

  • If you are enrolling from another school in the district at any point during the school year, your information is on file, but you will need to provide a completed in district transfer form as well as proof or residence in order to meet with the registrar and meet with a guidance counselor. 


  • New student enrollments require a complete application as well as several documents gathered prior to enrollment. Below are links to the needed documents. Once you have gathered all information, please email Tammy Young, to set up an appointment to go over your application. At this point, we will set a start date for your student.


What to Bring:

Enrollment Application

  • You can fill these forms out digitally and email them to the registrar before your appointment to speed up the process. If you do not send them in advance, be sure to have them filled out before you arrive.
  • You can access the transfer form if you are coming from another Volusia County high school HERE.  
  • You will need to fill out the out of district registration form HERE if you are coming from outside of Volusia County Schools, including private schools.


Required documents needed prior to enrollment (Click HERE for Checklist)

  • Withdrawal form or unofficial transcript from previous school. Official records will be requested by the registrar after the student has registered with Spruce Creek High School. The most recent report card is acceptable as well.
  • Proof of residence of the legal parent/guardian with whom student lives-TWO of the following are required (any brought in must have matching address as well as parent/guardian name listed):
    • Valid Florida identification card or driver’s license
    • Current vehicle registration
    • A copy of a current utility bill
    • A copy of a current non-cellular telephone bill
    • A valid lease/rental agreement, rent receipt or Warranty Deed
  • Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
  • Florida Physical - DH3040 form. 
    • Florida State Law requires a "Florida Physical.” For more information, visit
    • You may make an appointment for a physical through a local Florida physician or use a walk-in clinic. You may also contact the following Chiropractic clinics:
        • Palmer Chiropractic Clinic   4705 S. Clyde Morris Blvd., Port Orange, (386) 763-2776
        • Bennett Chiropractic   3945 S. Nova Rd., Port Orange, (386) 767-1100
        • Dr. Michael Petker, Chiropractor  220 Mason Ave., Daytona Beach, (386) 258-7474 
  • Record of Immunizations
    • The student’s current school should be able to provide you with this information or contact your family doctor for the record. If you are from out of state, present this record to your new doctor or at a Volusia County Health Department office and they will transfer this record to a Florida form (FL 680). 
      • Volusia Health Department 1845 Holsonback Drive Daytona Beach, FL 32117 386.274.0509
  • Please bring the student’s social security card. We do not make a copy of the card but do compare the card with the number you list on the enrollment form.