Welcome to Spruce Creek High School!

If you are enrolling from another school in the district at any point during the school year, your information is already on file and you just need to proof or residence to the registrar and meet with a guidance counselor. New student enrollments are done through appointments only. Please contact our registrar, Keiko Cornelius, at (386) 322-6272 extension 37740 to set up an appointment to meet with our registrar or if you have any questions concerning the enrollment process. Make sure to bring the following items with you: 

◊ In District Transfer Form or Registration Form for Out of District 

You can fill these forms out digitally and email them to the registrar before your appointment to speed up the process. If you do not send them in advance, be sure to have them filled out before you arrive. You can access the transfer form if you are coming from another Volusia County high school HERE. You will need to fill out the out of district registration form HERE if you are coming from outside of Volusia County Schools, including private schools. Please visit the registrar page for more information: sprucecreekcounseling.weebly.com/registrar

◊ Florida Physical - (HRS 3040 form)

Florida State Law requires a "Florida Physical.” You may make an appointment for a physical through a local Florida physician or use a walk-in clinic. You may also contact the following Chiropractic clinics:

• Palmer Chiropractic Clinic 4705 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Port Orange, 386-763-2776

• Bennett Chiropractic, 3945 S. Nova Rd., Port Orange, 386-767-1100

• Dr. Michael Petker, Chiropractor, 220 Mason Ave., Daytona Beach, 386-258-7474 

◊ Record of Immunizations

The student’s current school should be able to provide you with this information or contact your family doctor for the record. If you are from out of state, present this record to your new doctor or at a Volusia County Health Department office and they will transfer this record to a Florida form (HRS 680). 

◊ Proof of residence of the legal parent/guardian with whom student lives-TWO of the following:

a. The parent or guardian’s valid Florida identification card or driver’s license with the correct address

b. A copy of a current utility bill in the parent/guardian’s name

c. A copy of a current non-cellular telephone bill in the parent/guardian’s name

d. A valid lease/rental agreement with rent receipt or copy of Warranty Deed in the parent/guardian’s name

◊ Birth Certificate

◊ Please bring the student’s social security card. We do not make a copy of the card but do compare the card with the number you list on the enrollment form.

◊ Withdrawal form or an unofficial transcript from previous school. Official records will be requested by the registrar after the student has registered with Spruce Creek High School. The most recent report card is acceptable as well.

For more information, please visit http://www.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/childrens-health/school-health/enrollment.html

To ensure we have enough time to register your child, REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

Contact the registrar at (386) 322-6272 Ext. 37740 to schedule an appointment.