Summer Learning Opportunities
Please be aware of the following opportunities during the month of July. Contact Mr. Clark or Ms. Tozser at extension 37807 for more information about these summer opportunities.
Driver’s Education-: July 6- July 20, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- our program is full, may have seats at other schools
Credit Retrieval Lab: July 6- July 29, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- available to students who need to make-up a failed course
Algebra End-of Course (EOC) Boot Camp: July 6- July 21, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- students who earned a D or F in Algebra I
- have not passed the Algebra 1 EOC graduation requirement
- enrolling from a private school or out of state school that did not administer the Algebra 1 EOC
Biology Jump Start: July 6 – July 14, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- for students who will take Biology 1 next school year.
- This is an interactive experience that concludes with students visiting the outside classroom located at Rose Bay.
Take an End of Course (EOC) exam: July 19- July 22
- Please Call Ms. Tozser at extension 37807 to sign up.
- Algebra 1, Geometry, Biology, and US History that you have not taken or passed
It's a Great Day to Be A Hawk!