Read all about us!
- Ranked in Newsweek magazine as one of the top high schools in the United States
- Ranked 1 st in North America and 3rd in the world for the number of IB exams administered
- Extensive AP offerings in all core areas and several elective areas
- The class of 2013 had 10 National Merit finalists, 2 National Merit scholarship winner and 1 National Merit Achievement awarded.
- As a result of our band program earning straight Superior ratings, we were awarded the Otto J. Kraushaar Award.
- In 2013, 6 students were named News Journal Medallion of Excellence Winners
- 9 Creek athletes were News Journal Players of the Year and 7 Creek coaches were named Coach of the Year for their sport in 2013
- We had 5 athletic teams that won District Championships, 4 were named Regional Champions, and our Boys’ Weightlifting team won their 25th straight State Championship!
- 90% of our students are enrolled in at least one art related course at any given time
- Approximately 1000 students are enrolled in our pre-IB and IB Diploma Program each year
- More than 600 AP exams were administered across 22 subject areas to students in 2011
- The class of 2013 earned $7.2 million in scholarships
- The class of 2013 donated over 54,000 hours in volunteer work
- 80% of the class of 2013 were college-bound
- Spruce Creek High School students took 3,250 AP and IB tests in 2013
- We have been 5 Star Conference Champions in Athletics for 11 out the previous 13 years
- We have been named a 5-Star School for 11 years
- More than 45 clubs and student organizations
- Music Demonstration School for the State of Florida
- More than 46 percent of the school population enrolled in applied-technology courses
- Grammy Award School
- 48% of seniors have a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Many teachers and administrators designated as national and international teacher trainers
- More than 30 athletic teams available
- Superior-rated band and choral programs
- Growing orchestra program, one of only two high school programs in the district
- Critically acclaimed and comprehensive Drama program
- Science Fair superstars—greater participation and more awards than any other school
- Comprehensive foreign language program that includes Latin, German, French, and Spanish
- Nationally recognized award winning Finance Academy as well as other Applied Technology Programs