Mark your calendars! Open House is Thursday, September 10 at 6pm.
The first blood drive of the year will take place on Thursday, September 3.
Program of Studies
What classes will you take this year? Our Program of Studies for 2015-2016 is a complete listing of all the classes that we are offering this year.
Looking to get involved?
Parents, please consider joining PAC
(Parent Advisory Committee).
- Boys and Girls Bowling Teams are still looking for Bowlers. If you are interested contact Coach Franks in the PE department.
- Interested in trying out for the girls soccer team? There is a meeting on Thursday, 9/3 at 3pm in room C-8. See Coach Costner for further information.
- Starting Wednesday September 9th, Tennis courts will be open for all interested in playing tennis and continue on select Wednesdays.
- Congrats to our football team for the big win over Seabreeze on Friday!
- Congratulations to our state's ninth ranked girls cross country team who finished 5th out of 21 schools at the prestigious Deland invitational and to our boys team who placed 7th.
The PSAT will be administered on Wednesday, October 14 for a fee of $15. You can sign up by seeing Mrs. Copp in the IB office before school, during lunch or after school only. Deadline to register is September 11. (All sophomores will be administered the PSAT free of charge.)
This leadership training program
is designed for high school juniors. Through a series of structured events, Tomorrow’s Leaders meet and interact with community leaders who share their thoughts and concerns impacting the future of Volusia County. Tomorrow’s Leaders prepares students for constructive leadership and responsible citizenship.